Activities Possible with Wheelchair Accessible Transportation
If you find yourself bored with Western North Carolina, Loyal Lifts wants to help! There is no shortage of things to do in the Asheville area. A few of the many activities people enjoy in our area include:
- To go shopping downtown and in one of the many shopping centers in and around Asheville.
- To the coffee shops and bakeries downtown and throughout Buncombe, Henderson, Madison, and Transylvania counties.
- To the charming parks and greenways throughout the region.
- To the high-quality medical offices and doctors associated with Mission and other health systems in Asheville.
- To the dozens of exceptional art galleries and museums in the River Arts District and beyond.
- To the wedding ceremonies, birthdays, and graduation parties of their friends and family.
- To Asheville Regional Airport, where they can fly to the people and places they want to go beyond western North Carolina.
If you are in a wheelchair, getting to the places to do the things you enjoy can be challenging. Loyal Lifts Transportation helps seniors and those needing wheelchair accessible transportation to get where they want to go.
Activities Possible with Wheelchair Accessible Transportation in Asheville
Loyal Lifts is here to help you. Make sure that you or your loved one receive the wheelchair accessible transportation they need from the comfort of their own home. We provide reliable and caring door-to-door transportation in Western North Carolina for clients with all types of special needs. With our transportation services, we provide rides to everywhere you need to go, including:
- Go shopping at your favorite shops and grocery stores
- Go to the doctors and medical specialists you trust
- Go to your preferred pharmacies
- Go to art galleries and museums
- Go to your favorite restaurants and music venues
- Go to weddings, birthdays, holiday gatherings, and funerals
- Go to the hotel and airport
- Go sightseeing and so much more
Here’s the point: with our wheelchair accessible transportation, you can go where you need to go in the Asheville area. We know how important it is to maintain your sense of freedom with your wheelchair. Our luxurious vans and professional drivers give you the ability to get where you need to go comfortably with your wheelchair. Are you ready to schedule rides and get around western North Carolina? You can contact us today to start the process of arranging your wheelchair accessible transportation in Asheville and western North Carolina.