As an extra precaution, all riders will have to wear a mask while in the vehicle at all times. If they do not have one, Loyal Lifts will provide one and will place it on the seat for their use. In addition, we have been and are continuing to take the following health and safety precautions:
- Keith Wells, our owner and driver, is making sure our van is wiped down thoroughly between each and every ride.
- We are taking it upon ourselves to use a forehead thermometer on our riders before they enter the van to ensure no one with a fever is transported anywhere.
- No one is allowed in the van except for Keith and his client.
- We can accommodate people in wheelchairs.
- If you have mobility difficulties, we can provide a wheelchair (let us know before your ride as we don’t carry it unless required).
Please note: Retirement Community Centers are checking temperatures before allowing anyone into the facility.
Also, we suggest that you double-check with your medical office as many of them are rescheduling “non-essential” appointments or surgeries. Some are also changing entry points to their facilities. Be sure to call ahead and verify before you go.
Call us at 828-674-6471